embrace the mystery.

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

"they like me! they really do like me!"


feelin'


i have the best students in the world :o)

i opened my mailbox this afternoon and was pleasantly surprised to find oodles of e-greetings from my students back in vietnam, including a myriad of vietnamese songs i've been missing since i left - all sent in hopes that it would all help me get over my sickness. *sigh*

and if that wasn't cool enough, miss estelle was voted one of the best top 3 teachers at Truoung Vinh Ky Private High School from last september till now - looks like i've somehow managed to leave a lasting impression. how awesome is that? :oD sure, most of them probably didn't understand what the heck i was saying at the time, but nevertheless, it's nice to be appreciated. (thank you matthew for all the info!)

aww shucks, i seem to be quite overwhelmed by all these warm fuzzies. they sure know how to make a girl feel mighty special. if only january could come a lot faster!

but for now, i'mma gonna get my groove on to the hip musical stylings of k-os' Crabbuckit! WOOT!

"No time to get down 'cause I'm moving up, ah-ah
Check out the crabs in the bucket..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home