embrace the mystery.

Friday, April 08, 2005

... a bigger study break


so, just when i'm about to go back to the books, claudia sends me this quiz...

and so apparently this is what it says about my dating personality:

Your dating personality profile:

Religious - Faith matters to you. It is the foundation that you build your life upon. You trust that God has a plan for you.
Outgoing - You can liven up any party. You've got a way with people and have little difficulty charming your dates.
Liberal - Politics matters to you, and you aren't afraid to share your left-leaning views. You would never be caught voting for a conservative candidate.
Your date match profile:

Religious - You seek someone who is grounded in faith and who possesses religious values. You believe that a religious person can enhance your life.
Traditional - You need someone who is a bit old-fashioned. A person with traditional values and beliefs will perfectly compliment your lifestyle.
Athletic - You aren't looking for a couch potato. You seek someone who is active and who keeps his body in top shape.
Your Top Ten Traits

1. Religious
2. Outgoing
3. Liberal
4. Big-Hearted
5. Practical
6. Athletic
7. Wealthy/Ambitious
8. Funny
9. Adventurous
10. Traditional
Your Top Ten Match Traits

1. Religious
2. Traditional
3. Athletic
4. Practical
5. Conservative
6. Outgoing
7. Big-Hearted
8. Intellectual
9. Funny
10. Adventurous

Take the Online Dating Personality Quiz at Dating Diversions

hmm. i'm not so sure about looking for someone "athletic", but a body in top shape i suppose can't be that bad of a trait ;oP *blush*

2 Comments:

Blogger Rohit said...

I dunno, Estelle...

I saw you put this up, so I thought I'd try something different and gave it a shot. It says I'm athletic, but I've barely touched the gym this term. It says I'm religious, but I've to the temple less than the gym. At least the adventurous part is right :)

Good luck on your exams!

1:23 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my.
So very American!!! Did any one else catch that... ?

11:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home