embrace the mystery.

Thursday, February 17, 2005

knowing too much of something has its consequences...


February. It’s been nine months since the restraining order. Two hundred and sixty-seven days since I lost complete trust in the opposite sex. I often wonder whether change is a kind of disease, because it well should be – like a leprosy that gnaws away at your health, intelligence, and peace of mind.

I came home tonight and got into the elevator of my apartment. An hour later, I couldn’t recognize whose blood stains were all over my hands.


***

well, after a lot of thinking and frustration with unnecessary apartment drama, i finally found something to write my short story about. i only had to look as far as the room next door to be ... "inspired".

first, second, third and fourth opinions were all unanimous in saying that i really captured the mind of a psycho in my writing - and i'm still unsure whether to take that as a compliment or not. to be honest, i think this is the most disturbing piece of literature i've written yet. some definite oy-age is in order.

ergh. one more day until my reading week begins (the perks of being in arts in contrast to engineering :oP)... just one more day until i can be free from this drama poop and seek sanctuary for the next ten days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home