embrace the mystery.

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

classic estelle.

current mood:


when i was about six years old, i had decided that i was invincible. i then thought it would be a brilliant idea to place my hand on the side of a burning pot that was sitting on top of a very-active stove burner.

... it seemed like a brilliant idea at the time.

18 years later, the fresh swelling and pulsating of my left hand's fingertips help me come to the conclusion that my intellegence hasn't changed much since i was six.

i am so smart. s-m-r-t.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cristina said...

haha. that is funny.
yes. when i was a little older than six, i thought that the "cigarette lighter" in the car had to be red for it to be hot. Without thinking much about it, and because I have the habit of touching things, I decided to put my middle finger inside the lighter. Of course I burned the stupid finger. And 18 years later? (haha.. more or less?), I've come to really fear cigarette lighters and all forms of heat. haha.

you are SMART. S-M-A-R-T. :O)
hope you weren't too too hurt. hehe.

12:37 AM

 
Blogger mamastella said...

*sigh* sadly, yes.

5:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home