embrace the mystery.

Friday, February 18, 2005

my new toy.


so, i come home from waterloo today and i wonder where everyone is in the house. all of a sudden i hear heavy panting coming from the basement. a little curious and somewhat frightened, i made my way down the stairs and found my mother... furiously walking at a ridiculously fast pace, sweat dripping from her forehead... on our brand new treadmill.

surprise! that's right. my parents bought a new treadmill for the family to enjoy. probably the twentieth time they've bought something fitness-related off the home-shopping channel - and not only does the NordicTrack C2000 provide you with fast fat-burning results, it also comes with RejuvenAire Aromatherapy fans to cool you down while you're breaking a sweat. *blank pause* this thing in my basement isn't just any treadmill - it's the honkin' mother of all treadmills!

the purpose: for the entire family (namely me) to shed a few pounds before my cousin's wedding. yeeesh.

i must admit though, it looks mighty fun to play with, what with all the pretty display buttons and settings (i wonder what "extreme challenge" is like :oP)... definitely something i can see myself using to pass the time i should be using to be academically productive :o) *tee-hee* ... excellent!

in other news, i've handed in my intent to graduate (AHH!), and we've booked our flight for philippines on july 23rd :o) yay! i can't wait!

2 Comments:

Blogger Cristina said...

hey mang. that treadmill thing sounds uber cool. I kinda wish we had one... but then again, i do have a membership at a fitness club... one which I should put to use. oi.

as for having lunch or dinner or both, I am able to do lunch sometime this week... mainly Tuesday and Thursday. :O). So, you pick one of the two days... or if you can't get enough of me, then why not both days? haha.

and ah. you've booked the Philippines!~ July 23rd?? how much was the ticket? i wanna GO!!!!!!!!!!! (T.T)
bah. keke. do pray that I go? haha.

aiya. and yes. romantic clichce... no good. >.< keke.
i'm glad you concur!

12:21 AM

 
Blogger Cristina said...

that is... romantic CLICHE! hehe

12:22 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home