embrace the mystery.

Sunday, April 17, 2005

breakaway tour 2005


Out of the darkness and into the sun
But I won't forget all the ones that I love
I'll take a risk, take a chance, make a change
And break away...


well, it's official. i'm deaf. but it was WELL WORTH IT! :o)

Image hosted by Photobucket.comnothing says "american idol geek" better than attending a kelly clarkson concert solo and happily becoming one with the surrounding teenyboppers who were non-stop jumping, screaming to the top of their lungs, and freely dancing the night away. man, it was awesome!

dang, this girl has a set of pipes! i mean, i totally thought she could wail on american idol, but holy crap is she amazing LIVE! to say the least, she completely blew me away - blonde hair and everything! (yes, she's blonde now!) an amusing tidbit of the night was adding a skaw-alternative rock spin on A Moment Like This - which actually turned out to be quite the improvement on the song :o)

even the graham colton band was rockin' as the opening act (and aside from being really good on stage, they were also very yummy to look at :oD) - the boys of the band were nice enough to stay after the show to take a few pictures with the fans (including moi) and sign autographs... *sigh* what is it with me and musicians?!

yep, i'm still beaming. :o)

of course, you know what this means...

this means that for at least the next month or so, it's going to be 24/7 listening, singing, dancing, karaoke-ing, and breathing kelly clarkson.

oy.

... which also means that probably in the next month or so, my friends are going to hate me with a passion. :oP

2 Comments:

Blogger Rachael said...

Hi Estelle,
I am new to blogger land and randomly stumbled across your post, I was looking at my own and pushed next blog and you came up. I love your quote from 'Sunshine in a spotless mind'. It's so true, for me at least. My blog is really open and just me so I hope you will find it interesting. But anyway I loved that movie and not many people have seen it & i thought it was so great. I am adding it to my movie list bc of you. :)
Check out my blog:
http://rachaelswonderworld.blogspot.com/
Have a nice day!
~Rachael

1:13 PM

 
Blogger Mandy Lam said...

omg.. she's a blonde now??? And damn! she looks so skinny.. I am oozing with envy... lol

11:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home