embrace the mystery.

Monday, January 24, 2005

bum week ahead


despite the fact that i brought all my books home this weekend, i somehow still managed to boycott any productivity - i didn't realize how far i've already fallen behind on schedule in the past 3 weeks. hmm. perhaps this term, i really did bite off more than i could chew.

week 4 = school poop piled high to the sky

monday:

  • continue researching for my rs230 essay

  • a whole lotta reading for engl392c and 309c

  • even more reading for rs272
tuesday:
  • study for my rs272 unit test

  • write up a poem, and finish editing 13 poems for engl335 workshop

  • start writing first draft of rs230 historical narrative
wednesday:
  • start writing my rs230 historical narrative

  • first draft of poem #2 due for engl335 workshop

  • rs205 assignment #2 due

  • rs272 unit test
thursday:
  • rs230 historical narrative due
friday:
  • rs272 unit test take-home portion due at 12pm

... and somewhere amidst all the academic chaos that has claimed me and any remains left of a social life for this week, i need to fit a birthday somewhere in all the craziness.

many of my friends and family have been asking me what i want this year - to be honest, i haven't had the time to really think about it in the past 3 or 4 weeks.

but now that you mention it... can i have a hug? :o(

2 Comments:

Blogger Mandy Lam said...

ooo... I can give you one of those.. :) hahaha!

10:15 PM

 
Blogger mamastella said...

*sniff* thanks mandy - i guess we both needed one today, huh? :)

12:25 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home