embrace the mystery.

Sunday, February 20, 2005

my brother, the mac daddy?!


just came back from a youth rally hosted by liebenzell missions in toronto. our youth group was asked to lead worship, and it was awesome to finally have the full group together again - the quality and genuine-ness of the worship and fellowship tonight was definitely something we all knew we'd been missing for a long time.

hmm. i also couldn't help but notice a good number of teenaged girls under fifteen that took particular interest in my brother throughout the duration of the night, in a rather giggly-schoolgirl-crush kinda way. yes. my brother. haha. oy. don't get me wrong, i fully understand why my brother would be getting this kind of attention from girls - the looks, the talent, and the personality are all part of the gonzales charm ;oP - but seeing it rub off on these girls before my very eyes, from an older-sister perspective, was just... ergh. but nonetheless, it was amusing. :o)

and to add to the "interesting" happenings of the night, i finally had the chance to meet my brother's current "love interest" *cue psycho shower theme song* and from the rally till now, he just won't stop asking me what i thought of her. but holding myself true to being his older sister, i think i'll wait a bit more before i tell him what i really think, at least when i'm more awake (my clock tells me that it's way past my bedtime). besides, sometimes it's just fun to just to see him squirm :oP after all, what are big sisters for? :o)

hmm. i gotta hand it to you though, it's kind of a sad thing to be out-macked by my own little brother. ahh well. :oP

1 Comments:

Blogger mamastella said...

LOL! oh baby!

8:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home