embrace the mystery.

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

you know you're getting old when your body just doesn't want to stay up as late as it used to...


4am used to be early for me. 1am, and my laptop keyboard all of a sudden looks like an inviting place to pass out on.

current mood:


the past few days have been quite productive yet completely draining as result of the following:

1) attemping to rekindle my love for clubbing after 2 years of clubbing silence... i have no idea how it happened, but my body's just not as limber as it used to be, and doesn't move and groove the way it did four years ago.
2) reuniting with long lost high school chums (and discovering that not much has really changed in 5 years).
3) saying goodbye to one too many friends and easily losing track of time.
4) driving long distances between scarborough and oakville, making my toushkin feel rather numb at times.
5) causing ruckus all over brampton while filming our first church camp commercial, making the self-affirmation of how much of a ham i really am in front of the camera (yes, "ham" and "am" do rhyme).
6) coming to terms that my life will probably never ever be at a standstill.

man. who knew that continuously coming home at 4am in the past four days could actually do more damage than good. never thought that it would take a toll on my body this early in my life. *sigh*

... and as i repeatingly un-kink the tension in my muscles from the excessive battery i put my body through these past few days, i come to realize how much my body truly hates me right about now.

oy. while i'm at it, someone pass me the polident? it won't be long before my teeth fall out... *double sigh*

3 Comments:

Blogger Cristina said...

next'll be DEPENDS! oi!
dude. you're still up and running, so dontcha worry about yourself. k?

2:49 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Next time you're in Brampton we should have coffee!
Or I MIGHT even be able to make the trek to 'Sauga sometime '_'

8:05 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

alright, stella??

how's plan b coming along??? i'm sorry vietnam #2 didn't work out exactly as planned, but hopefully things will work out, and everything will be smashing :)

your pictures of pei are pretty fantastic, quite a change from this place...looks like you had a pretty nice time...hope your summer is full of lots more fun!! :)

talk to ya soon,

s.

9:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home